Not just in Pakistan but all across the world, Facebook has proven itself to be the biggest social networking platform. When it was first launched, people took it as a source of chatting with strangers through fake accounts. Unbelievably, within the next few years, it emerged as the most effective communication, interaction, entertainment and business platform on the whole. Now from small home based businesses to large companies, everyone has accepted its marketing capabilities. So if you are also suffering from facebook fever, don’t just waste your time but make it a source of earning from facebook through perfect online business ideas for beginners.
Who is Eligible to Earn from Facebook?
Well, that’s pretty an interesting question because everyone who has an account with Facebook is eligible for earning money from it. If you are familiar with basic FB features like post, comment, share, story, page, group etc, you can learn how to earn from facebook in few simple steps. You can either be a
- Student or a teacher
- Shopkeeper or a small business owner
- Employed or Unemployed
- Housewife or a working woman
- Married or unmarried
If you use Facebook, you just need to turn your passion into real world profession. The real secret of success lies under the best online business ideas especially the ones which are suitable for beginners.
How to Earn Money from Facebook?
If you are interested to know how you can earn on facebook like thousands others, you simply need to understand few basic steps.
1: Facebook Account
- If you already have a facebook account, that’s great as you are all set to go or if you don’t, you can create a new one. Before you start using it for marketing activities, you better take necessary measures to protect it from unauthorized access such as setting up a strong password or two-factor authentication etc.
2: Facebook Page
- With your account, you can create a page by choosing Business/Brand Option. You will be required to provide mandatory information such as Page Name and Category Type. Therefore, it is quite important to keep all such info in hand.
3: Idea to Sell
- Before you even think of creating a page, you must decide what idea you are going to promote through your page. For example, you can think of selling T-Shirt, Shoes, Kurtis, Jeans, and Jackets. In foods, you can try to sell pizza, burger, birthday cake or even setup an entire online restaurant. Besides, you can also try HandMade Gift Items.
4: Promote Your Idea
- Once you have decided an idea, it is time to promote it on social media through your official facebook page. Customize your newly created facebook page to let people know what you are trying to sell to them.
5: Tips to Promote
- There are many good ideas to promote your page. Customize page profile and cover pictures. Invite your friends and their friends to like your page. Use personal contacts to add as many people as possible. If you can spend money on advertisement, you can also use facebook Boost and Ad options.
See How a Girl From Karachi Successfully Made Money from Her Facebook Page
A girl from Karachi was so passionate about making HandMade Gifts for different occasions such as Birthdays, farewell parties, Valentine Day, Wedding, Eid etc. In the beginning, she did it all free of cost for friends and relatives but eventually she learnt how to earn from facebook page. Remember it all takes time but ultimately, you learn how to grab your share.
She created a page on facebook and gave it a name Magical Hands. In the beginning, it seemed almost impossible to be successful because there were so many others in competition. Eventually, she was able to receive her first order Personlized Explosion Boxes. Later she started receiving orders for other items such as wedding invitation cards, Special Nikkah Pen, Chocolate Bouquet etc.
If you have something to sell online, you must give it a try at least once because without giving a tough time to your luck, you can never know how much potential you have got. You can also discover some more online business ideas for beginners on OnlineBizTrends.